Advanced business management software and robust ERP capabilities are no longer optional for wholesale distributors. Wholesale/Distribution is NetSuite’s strongest suite and here’s why:
1. Access Data Anywhere, Anytime, from Any Device.
You access your email from anywhere and everywhere – while you may curse this ability sometimes, you check your email on the run because it greatly increases productivity. NetSuite allows you and your entire workforce to access relevant data on the go, when it’s needed, from wherever it’s needed, on whatever device is handy.
2. Safety, Security, Accessibility
Keeping data safe and secure is a top priority for NetSuite. They stay in compliance with all international data-handling protocols and employ up-to-date strategies for security including multiple data centers; mirroring and replication; redundancy, failover, and recovery.
Cloud ERP maintains an average uptime of 99.96% and 33% less security-related downtime.
Inventory management is the crux of wholesale and distribution. NetSuite offers a complete set of inventory management, manufacturing and purchasing capabilities which provide an end-to-end, procure-to-pay supply chain lifecycle in the cloud. In October 2014, NetSuite was awarded “Best Inventory Management” by Global Finance magazine for statistics like these:
- Inventory carrying costs reduced by 20-30%
- Fulfillment rates improved 75-85%
- Planning cycle times reduced by 20-30%
- Customer back orders down 60-80%
- Gross margin increases of 1-5%
What would these improvements mean for your bottom line?
4. Lower Cost and Increased Efficiency
Cloud ERP maintains a lower cost of ownership by cutting the overhead of IT infrastructure and resources. NetSuite handles all the management, updating, backup, maintenance and security of your ERP solutions. Your financial and human resources are then focused on core competencies instead of technology. This leads many NetSuite customers to report savings of 50% or more over traditional ERP installations.
5. Advanced eCommerce
It’s estimated that 48% of B2B customers will place half or more of their orders online within 3 years. Online ordering is set to become standard operating procedure before you know it and NetSuite was developed with this in mind. NetSuite eCommerce seamlessly integrates with your ERP, accounting, inventory and CRM to create a unified, real-time, 360 degree view of your business. Delivering an “Amazon-like” experience, the eCommerce includes features like:
- Database-driven sites that are always in sync with the rest of your business
- Real-time payment including Google Checkout and PayPal options
- Discounting and coupon functionality
- Automatic upsell recommendations
- Streamlined order management through automation of accounting and warehouse departments
- Powerful analytics for conversion, search, and user optimization
NetSuite is the #1 cloud ERP solution and wholesale/distribution is NetSuite’s strongest vertical – contact us for a demo and receive access to a sandbox account.